9 Mar 2010

Hola! I'm alive! My 6-week sojourn at Ecodharma has been somewhat extended and I am still not back in the modern age. (Please excuse the blog post compiled from bits of recently sent emails..)

I am strong, happy and whole, and loving my re-found creativity, freedom and flute-playing. Ah there is so much more to life than a job in a city! (How did I almost forget that?) My gypsy soul is sighing with relief and pixie wings are shaking themselves free from the memory of entrapment.

Oh, if you could but imagine the photos I have... I will one day have enough access to create a flickr account, and then I'll finally be able to share this incredible place with you all.

Oh noes.... It's not letting me cut and paste. Scrap that plan, I have to put the rice on. Next time perhaps!

Muchos besos xoxoxo

2 comments:

McCoyDigital said...

OK so it appears I maybe the only one speaking English. Glad you are well and doing the things that life is about and I look forward to seeing the photos when you are able.

Godspeed young sparrow,
Rich

LilithPixified said...

Haha! Where did they all come from Rich?? Why do they like my blog so much? And what about all the numbers and 'sexy' written in amongst the script? Hmmmmm...