4 Sept 2009

don't harsh my mellow, man

Now why do we get these slump days when we're doing so well? Silly humans. I'm very much over feeling sorry for myself now - but tell that to my mind!

Today felt super sad right from the start, even amongst the stunning spring blooms, walks in the park, one crazy-happy little fuzzy duckling, and coffee in the the sunshine. Losing a partner and best friend to someone else just bites no matter what you try to tell yourself. On your self-esteem (all time low), your trust and your sense of a solid reality.
But it's not as bad as it was and never will be... and my new little seedling life is growing fresh and hopeful.

*
On my ma's old laptop today I found photos stored from an old travel CD I thought had been ruined! It has Hong Kong, England, Ireland, and Anna's little bach house from back in 06 :) There were too many fun memories so I'm just going to pull some out and see what I end up with.



 staying in Anna's caravan, autumn 06



hong kong, june 06



wapping, south of river thames june 06



sherwood forest



I was joking to my ex how tidy my tent was without him in it
...and wanted to prove it!



sherwood castle..?



millenium stained glass


and lastly

me and my darling soul sister Kim in Sydney, 06

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awwww i totally forgot i had that don't harsh my mellow air freshner! memories aye?!