1 Sept 2009

Springish Thoughts

My photoblog is getting a little psychedelic... perhaps I should limit the colour palette?!

Today is the first day of Spring and I am feeling newness bursting from the pixie within... I may be still bitter, sad and hurt but I am also determined and excited!

This time around... I am going to do the things that challenge me.

Today has been all about:

Fresh roasted coffee beans
Wafts of blossom on the air and bright pollen on the pavements
Sweet smells of cut grass on the early morning cycle to work
Arranging details with friends in London, right down to the welcome hugs!
Hearing about the Notting Hill Carnival
My gorgeous cats having a loving new temporary mum! We heart Amy! <3
Sending Trade Me parcels
Anticipating another amazingly healing Reiki session tonight
Having my flatmate's crazy band 'The Longdrops' songs stuck in my head yet again! Damn insomnia!
Rather large, untimely crush on a sweet banjo-playin' man - thinking I'll computer-micro-chip-tag him and track him down one day (when I'm brave enough to actually look him in the eye!)
Heh, he'll never work it out...

I have a new 2gig SD card and feel I should post a photo. But I'm being lazy today ;)

And I am procrastinating - 7 more work days to go and I'm free as a bird.

No comments: